Our support team are available 24/7 You may click the live chat button on our website or Call us toll free at the following number +1-855-326-4678 You may also Submit a ticket or Send us an Email at Sales@deluxehost.com and for technical support at Support@deluxehost.com.
With cPanel you can manage your email accounts all from one place. You can easily create email addresses, set-up email forwarding and more. Choose between 3 Web-Mail Clients: SquirrelMail, Horde or RoundCube - they work just like Gmail!
From the control panel you can customize your SPAM Assassin settings to help keep unwanted junk email out of your inbox.
Auto Responders and Forwarding
Away from the office? On vacation? Don't worry! cPanel allows you to create custom auto responders quickly and easily. You can also forward all emails sent to an email address to another address. For example, you can have email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com all forward to firstname.lastname@example.org, this way you only have to check a single email account.
Access your email from any Internet browser anywhere in the world with WebMail Access! If you can get online, you can read your email. You can also set up mobile devices like BlackBerry , iPhone and Palm to work with your email account!
Using cPanel's website traffic stats, you can track useful statistics with easy-to-read analysis of the visitors coming to your website.
Functions in cPanel's web traffic statistics include:
* Webalizer is a complex stats program that produces a variety of charts and graphs about who has visited your site, and the Webalizer FTP utilizes this function with ftp protocol.
* AWStats produces visual statistics about visitors of your site.
* Error Log displays the last 300 errors for your site. This can be very useful for determining what links are broken on your site, or what files do not exist that should.
* Latest Visitors will show you the last 300 visitors that have accessed your website.
* Bandwidth Reports shows you the bandwidth usage for your site, including the current month's bandwidth, as well as, your total bandwidth usage.
Easy File Management
cPanel's file management system has all of the necessary tools you need to manage your sites, and it allows you to back up and organize files, manage FTP accounts and monitor disk space usage - all with just a few clicks of your mouse.
cPanel's file management system includes:
* Backups allow you to backup and download (to your computer) a zipped copy of either your entire website or individual parts of your website.
* Online File Manager allows you to upload, create or delete files; organize files in folders; and change file permissions.
* Disk Space Usage Report is a screen that provides a quick way to see the amount of disk space being used by folders.
* FTP file transfers with unlimited accounts, and with FTP Session Control, you can see who is currently logged into your site through FTP.
cPanel makes domain management quick and simple with 1-click functionality. Easily add Subdomains, Add-on Domians, Parked Domains or create web page redirects.
* Subdomains are URLs for different sections of your website. They use your main domain name and a prefix, like you.yourdomain.com.
* Add-on Domains exist as their own separate websites. This way you can have your main website at yourdomain.com, but you can also have a second website at theirdomain.com.
* Parked Domains (Domain pointers) allow you to "point" or "park" additional domain names to your existing website. This also allows users to reach your website when entering the "parked" or "pointed" domain into their browsers. This way you can have yourdomain.net and yourdomain.info go to your website at yourdomain.com.
* Custom Redirects allow you to make a specific web page redirect to another page and display the contents of that page. This way you can make a page with a long URL accessible by a page which has a shorter and easier to remember URL, meaning you can easily redirect yourdomain.com/short to yourdomain.com/this-is-really-long-page-file-name.html
Stuff For Geeks
Don't worry - cPanel has plenty of advanced features too! It's the place to manage your databases, security features and scripts.
* MYSQL, WizardRemote, MYSQL and PHPMyAdmin
* Password Protect Directories
* Leech Protection
* HotLink Protection
* IP Deny Manager
* Encryption with GnuPG Keys
* Cron Jobs
* Custom Error Pages
* Custom MIME types
* CGI Center
* PERL modules
1-Click Software Installs
Fantastico automates the installation of some of your favorite website software! From blogging tools to e-commerce shopping carts to photo galleries - Fantastico's got it covered!
Simple 1-Click Installs of:
* Blogging Tools: WordPress, B2Evolution, Geeklog, Nucleus
* E-Commerce Shopping Carts: Cube Cart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart
* Content Management Systems: Joomla, Drupal, Mambo, Moodle
* Much, Much More!
With the power and ease of Fantastico, you can easily add functionality to your website.
* Use one of three Photo Sharing Tools to upload and share your favorite family or vacation snapshots.
* Easily create surveys and polls, message boards or wikis (like Wikipedia)
* Small business tools include: mailing lists, project management software, classified ad software and more!